It’s a day late, I give you that, but here is a super delicious pancake recipe I found that is vegan friendly!
So, I found this from The Queen of Delicious on Pinterest and it’s so quick and easy I had to share it.
I’ve written the ingredients I have used but it does give you the freedom to use whichever flavoured dairy free goodies you like.
Makes: 8 Pancakes
- 1 cup of Alpro Soya plain yoghurt
- 1 cup of Alpro unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Oil for the pan
- Super simple. Mix all the ingredients. My suggestion would be to sift the flour in just so you don’t get any lumps in your batter.
- Then heat the frying pan up, or if you can use a crepe pan then use this! Once it’s hot, cover the pan in oil using a piece of kitchen role (so it evenly coats the whole pan).
- Add a ladle of mixture so it forms a nice little circle in the pan and leave for 3 minutes or so to let the pancake rise. Flip it, leave until the pancakes seems to lift away from the pan and put on a plate.
- Voila! That easy.
This batter mix makes up to about 8 pancakes so go nuts and double it, triple it, quadruple it! Enjoy! You could even put blueberries in… I may be making these again soon…
Note: If you are British like me and use good old grams and millilitres instead of the American cup. 1 cup = roughly 227 ml. Although my gorgeous Nana bought me some lovely Portmerieon measuring cups so I used those with the American measurements – so lots of thanks to my Nana.
Let me know what you think of these. I think they could go with any topping, what’s your topping of choice?